Gustavus Adolphus Lutheran Church has been a part of
Saint Paul’s Eastside since 1889. We have been in our
present location since 1959.
Gustavus Adolphus Lutheran Church today:
A GAteway of Faith
As part of its history, Gustavus Adolphus Lutheran Church
has served as a gateway of faith to the local community –
beginning with its foundations in the Swedish Lutheran
community, and then supporting and ministering to the
numerous waves immigrant populations that have populated
the East Side of Saint Paul in the years following.
Today that work includes an on campus food shelf and job training, a weekly community meal program, supporting community partnerships that strengthen our community, and much more.
Gustavus Adolphus Saint Paul is a congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
Saint Paul Area Bishop
Brett Bowman, Finance Manager
Sherrie Nordquist, Director of Christian Education
Andrew Parr, Director of Worship and Music
Rob Sebo Lubke
Office Administrator/Communication Specialist
Judy Hitchcock, Administrative Assistant
Bruce Pelava, Campus Manager
Kevin Berglund & Lynn Holmes